Chris Bentson is scheduled to speak at topsFest 2014. He will present the following lectures: “Practice Valuation and Transition 101" and "Orthodontic Business State of the Union.”
The annual three-day whirlwind of learning and laughter takes place in Hilton el Conquistador located in Tucson, Arizona.
The meeting will include:
· Classes for all topsOrtho users, from beginner to advanced, for doctors as well as administrative and clinical staff.
· A chance to meet and share your experiences with other topsOrtho users.
· Tips and tricks from topsOrtho instructors, programmers and support staff.
· Insights from some of the best consultants in orthodontics.
· A firsthand look at other products and services that have passed the tops sniff test.
· Special pricing on tops Software products—available only at topsFest.
· Continuing-education credits.
For more information visit the tops website,http://topsortho.com/index.php/news-events/topsfest/.
On behalf of the Cleveland Society of Orthodontists, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your presentation on Business Succession Planning. Our members who attended spoke favorably about the information you presented and were glad they attended. Your lecture brought new insights and valuable information to our profession; I would imagine they will all put some of your ideas into practice.
-Lorraine Mollohan, Executive Director